I answer business questions with data.
As a private sector analyst, I have:
- estimated relative price elasticities
- coded model backtesting for multiple problem domains
- loan repayment
- home prices
- automated workflows for production model monitoring
At the Federal Reserve, I:
- coded backtests of job growth forecasting models
- analyzed firm-level information from internal and external databases
- delivered project presentations and published reports available online
As I’ve learned about statistical methods in the office,
I also studied them through Texas A&M.
I previously studied economics at Purdue.
- Data Visualization
- Statistical Modeling
- Forecasting and Prediction
- Analytics Engineering
MS in Statistics, 2021
Texas A&M University
BS in Economics, 2016